If you’re getting the Createservice failed 1072 error in EasyAntiCheat, you’re not alone. Many players have been reporting this issue, and fortunately, there are a few things you can try to fix it. In this article, we’ll go over the most common causes of this error and how to fix them.
What is EasyAntiCheat?
EasyAntiCheat is a program that helps to protect online multiplayer games from cheating and hacking. It does this by scanning for illegal software and activity, and then takes action to prevent it. EasyAntiCheat is used in many popular games, such as Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Rainbow Six Siege.
How to fix the “CreateService failed” error
If you’re receiving the “CreateService failed” error when trying to launch a game with EasyAntiCheat, there’s a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of EasyAntiCheat installed. You can do this by opening the EasyAntiCheat Launcher and checking the “Version” number in the bottom-left corner. If it says “Version: Unknown” or you’re not sure if you have the latest version, you can click the “Update” button to install the latest version.
Once you’ve verified that you have the latest version of EasyAntiCheat, try restarting your computer and launching the game again. If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling EasyAntiCheat.
If you’re still receiving the “CreateService failed” error after taking these steps, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the game files themselves. In this case, you can try verifying the game files to see if any of them are corrupted or missing.
To do this, you’ll need to use the Steam client. First, open Steam and navigate to the “Library” tab. Then, right-click on the game that’s giving you the error and select “Properties”.
In the “Properties” window, navigate to the “Local Files” tab and click the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” button. This will check the game files for any errors and attempt to repair them.
Once the process is complete, try launching the game again. If the issue is still occurring, you may need to contact the game developer or publisher for further assistance.
Why this error occurs
This error usually occurs when there is a problem with EasyAntiCheat’s drivers. EasyAntiCheat uses drivers to hook into the game’s process in order to monitor for cheating. If there is a problem with the drivers, this can cause the 1072 error.
There are a few things that can cause the drivers to become corrupted or outdated. One is if the game is not up to date. EasyAntiCheat’s drivers are updated along with the game, so if the game is not up to date, the drivers will not be either. Another thing that can cause this problem is if the EasyAntiCheat service is not running. This service needs to be running in order for EasyAntiCheat to work properly.
If you are getting this error, the first thing you should do is make sure that the game is up to date. If it is not, update it and see if that fixes the problem. If the game is up to date and you are still getting the error, try restarting the EasyAntiCheat service. If that does not fix the problem, you may need to uninstall and reinstall EasyAntiCheat.
Other tips to fix EasyAntiCheat errors
If you’re still having trouble with EasyAntiCheat, there are a few other things you can try:
1. Make sure your game is fully updated. EasyAntiCheat relies on game developers to keep it up to date, so if there’s a new patch for your game, make sure you install it.
2. Try verifying the integrity of your game files. This can help fix problems with corrupt or missing files.
3. If you’re using an older version of Windows, try upgrading to the latest service pack. EasyAntiCheat is designed for newer versions of Windows, so upgrading may fix any compatibility issues.
4. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Out-of-date drivers can cause all sorts of problems, so it’s always a good idea to keep them updated.
5. Try disabling any other programs that might be running in the background. EasyAntiCheat can sometimes conflict with other programs, so closing them down may fix the issue.
6. If all else fails, you can try reinstalling EasyAntiCheat. This should only be a last resort, as it will delete all your settings and progress.
1. Check your EasyAntiCheat folder permissions
2. Re-install EasyAntiCheat
3. Verify your game files
4. Reset your winsock and TCP/IP stack
5. Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software
6. Run EasyAntiCheat as an administrator
7. Delete the EasyAntiCheat folder and reinstall the game
8. Repair your registry
9. Contact EasyAntiCheat support
Thanks for reading. In this blog post, we looked at how to fix the Createservice failed 1072 error in EasyAntiCheat. We hope that this information was helpful and that you were able to successfully fix the issue.