Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 offers a number of ways to add artboards. The most basic way is to simply click the “Artboard” tool in the toolbar and click and drag to create a new artboard.
If you want to be more precise with your artboards, you can click the “New Artboard” button in the “Artboards” panel. This will bring up a dialog box where you can enter the dimensions, name, and other options for your new artboard.
You can also duplicate, delete, or reorder artboards by clicking the appropriate button in the “Artboards” panel. Duplicating an artboard will create an exact copy of it, while deleting an artboard will permanently remove it. You can use the reorder button to change the stacking order of the artboards, which can be helpful if you want to overlay one artboard on top of another.
How to Add Artboards in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
If you’re working on a design project in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 that requires multiple artboards, you can easily add them in the “Artboards” panel. Here’s how:
1. Open the “Artboards” panel by going to Window > Artboards.
2. Click the “Create New Artboard” button at the bottom of the panel.
3. In the “New Artboard” dialog box, specify the name, dimensions, and other settings for your new artboard.
4. Click “OK” to add the new artboard to your project.
You can repeat steps 2-4 to add as many artboards as you need.
Tips and Tricks for Adding Artboards
If you’re new to Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, you may be wondering how to add artboards. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get started:
1. To create a new artboard, go to the File menu and select New. In the New dialog box, select Artboard from the preset options.
2. You can also create an artboard by clicking the Artboard tool in the toolbar. Then, click and drag to create a new artboard.
3. To move an artboard, select the Move tool in the toolbar. Then, click and drag the artboard to the desired location.
4. To duplicate an artboard, select the artboard you want to duplicate. Then, go to the Edit menu and select Duplicate.
5. To delete an artboard, select the artboard you want to delete. Then, go to the Edit menu and select Delete.
Useful Resources for Adding Artboards
If you’re new to Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 and are looking for some helpful resources on how to add artboards, we’ve got you covered. Here are some tutorials, articles, and websites that can help you get started:
– this one from Envato Tuts+ is a great place to start: https://t.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-artboards-in-photoshop-cc-2017–cms-28394
– check out this video tutorial from Adobe Creative Cloud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7YvJF7WzM
– this helpful article from Creative Bloq provides an overview of artboards in Photoshop CC 2018: https://www.creativebloq.com/photoshop/artboards-photoshop-cc-2132800
– this article from TechRadar goes into more detail on how to use artboards in Photoshop: https://www.techradar.com/how-to/photography-video-capture/cameras/photoshop-cc-2018-artboards-explained-how-to-use-them-in-your-designs-1320958
– the Adobe Photoshop website has some great resources on artboards, including this page with FAQs: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/artboards.html
– the Photoshop Gurus website also has some excellent tips on working with artboards in Photoshop: http://www.photoshopgurus.net/adding-artboards-photoshop-cc/
FAQs About Adding Artboards
Q: How do I add artboards in Photoshop CC 2018?
A: You can add artboards by selecting the “File” menu, then “New,” and finally “Artboard.” Alternatively, you can use the shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+N.”
Q: Can I add artboards to an existing Photoshop file?
A: Yes, you can add artboards to an existing Photoshop file by selecting the “File” menu, then “New,” and finally “Artboard.” Alternatively, you can use the shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+N.”
Q: What size should my artboards be?
A: Artboard size is up to you and depends on the project you’re working on. However, we recommend starting with artboards that are at least 8.5″ x 11″ so you have plenty of room to work.
Q: How many artboards can I have in a Photoshop file?
A: You can have up to 100 artboards in a Photoshop file.
-Create a new document in Photoshop (File > New). The New Document dialog box appears.
-In the New Document dialog box, select “Artboard” from the “Document Type” drop-down menu.
-A new artboard-based document appears.
-To add artboards, click the “New Artboard” button in the toolbar.
-A new artboard appears. You can add as many artboards as you want.
-To rearrange artboards, click and drag them to the desired location.
-To delete an artboard, select it and press the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
Thanks for reading! I hope this guide was helpful. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And be sure to check out our other Photoshop guides for more tips and tricks.