If you’re new to WhatsApp, you may not know that you can save new contacts on WhatsApp via WhatsApp Web. Here’s how to do it:
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is an extension of the WhatsApp mobile application that allows users to send and receive messages, photos, and videos through their web browsers. It is a convenient way to stay connected with friends and family who are using WhatsApp, without having to download and install the app on your computer. In order to use WhatsApp Web, you will need to have the WhatsApp mobile app installed and registered on your phone.
How to Save New Contacts on WhatsApp Via WhatsApp Web
Assuming you have already set up WhatsApp Web and are logged in, you can follow these simple steps to save a new contact:
1. Click on the chat icon in the top left corner of the WhatsApp Web interface.
2. Select the “New Chat” option from the drop-down menu.
3. In the “New Chat” window that appears, click on the “Add Contact” icon in the top right corner.
4. Enter the phone number of the new contact in the “Phone number” field.
5. Enter the name of the new contact in the “Name” field.
6. Click on the “Save” button.
The new contact will now be saved in your WhatsApp Web contacts list.
Tips and Tricks
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to communicate with friends and family all over the world. One of the great things about WhatsApp is that it can be used on both your phone and your computer. This means that you can stay connected to your contacts even when you’re on the go.
One of the best things about WhatsApp Web is that you can easily save new contacts. This can be really useful if you’re trying to keep track of a lot of different people. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Go to WhatsApp Web on your computer and log in.
2. Click on the “Contacts” tab.
3. Click on the “New Contact” button.
4. Enter the contact’s information into the fields provided.
5. Click on the “Save” button.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to easily save new contacts on WhatsApp Web.
1. When you open WhatsApp Web, you will see a QR code.
2. On your phone, open WhatsApp and go to the Chats screen.
3. Tap the Menu button > WhatsApp Web.
4. Point your phone’s camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
5. Once the QR code is scanned, you will be able to see your WhatsApp messages on your computer.
6. To save a new contact on WhatsApp Web, click on the Contacts tab.
7. Click on the New Contact button.
8. Enter the contact’s name and phone number.
9. Click on the Save button.
Thanks for reading! If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Saving new contacts on WhatsApp via WhatsApp Web is easy and only takes a few steps. With WhatsApp Web, you can save new contacts and access your WhatsApp chats from your computer. Thanks for reading and enjoy using WhatsApp Web!